In the event that we have no other choice but to cancel HansePferd Hamburg because of the coronavirus pandemic, we will refund the participation fee (including the AUMA fee and the fee for the marketing package).
HansePferd Hamburg will take place from 29 April to 1 Mai 2022 at the Hamburg Messe Fair Complex. It is organised by Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH (HMC).
1. Will my participation fee be reimbursed if HansePferd Hamburg is cancelled on account of COVID-19 after all?
2. Will the fees I have paid for supplementary services booked through the HMC Online Service Center (e.g., counters, chairs etc.) be refunded if HansePferd Hamburg is cancelled because of COVID-19?
If we are forced to cancel HansePferd Hamburg because of the coronavirus pandemic, we will refund the costs incurred when booking services through the OSC.
3. I have booked a stand but am unable to set it up and/or travel to Hamburg because of travel restrictions and quarantine requirements. Will my participation fee be refunded?
If you can provide evidence that you are unable to participate because of COVID-19-related restrictions, your participation fee will be refunded (including the AUMA fee and the marketing package).
4. Will HMC reimburse us for the costs of services booked with third parties (such as catering services, agencies etc.)?
No. Any services ordered from third parties are exclusively subject to the contractual relationship between the parties to the contract. Therefore HMC will not reimburse you for any of these costs.
5. Can I withdraw my registration?
You may revoke your registration free of charge prior to being approved (refer to General Terms of Participation, section 8.1). Please submit your withdrawal request in writing.
6. What should I expect, and what measures should I implement with regard to stand construction?
The temporary restrictions imposed by our city to control the coronavirus pandemic apply to HMC
as to all other organisations. For more information please refer to the latest version of the city
ordinance “HmbSARS-CoV-2-EindämmungsVO”. According to that we regularly adjust our Health
and Safety Guidelines including its Appendix 2 – Stand Construction for Trade Fairs, Exhibitions
and Events. Please direct any questions regarding your stand construction concept to our stand
design review team at ops(at)hamburg-messe(dot)de.
No legal claims may be derived from the information contained in this overview.
We shall not be held liable for any errors or omissions, current status: 19 August 2021